Frédéric Chopin’s 12 Etudes Opus 10 belong to the most significant pieces of piano music. Bernhard Ruchti sheds new light on these highly virtuosic works and presents a decelerated interpretation full of poetry and richness of detail. Recorded in the famous Herkulessaal at Munich Residence.
- Frédéric Chopin: 12 Études Opus 10
- Frédéric Chopin: Nocturne in C sharp minor
- German and English introductions
- Historical metronome markings and tempo: an introduction
- Rolf Basten: Tempo in the context of music history